Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers
NOTICE TO SPECTATORS
MOTOR RACING IS DANGEROUS
Spectators are warned that Motorsport is dangerous, and accidents can and do happen. All care is taken to protect the public, but spectators are warned that there is a possibility of an accident-causing personal injury, death, economic loss or property damage
The spectator acknowledges that entry into the vicinity of the event has a degree of danger and that the promoter, clubs, corporations, organisations, participants and other persons having any connection with the promoting, organising or conduct of the event shall have no liability, either in tort or contract, for any personal injury, death, economic loss or loss of property, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, to the spectator except in regard to any rights that spectator may have arising under the Fair Trading Act 2012 (VIC) and the Australian Consumer Law. and edit me. It's easy.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Use of any ticket, pass, credential or other document (each a Ticket) allowing entry to Motorfest at Lardner Park and entry to and presence at the Event by any person (Patron) are subject to the following conditions.
Motorsport is Dangerous, and accidents can and do happen. All care is taken to protect you, but you are warned that there is a possibility of an accident-causing personal injury or death.
In exchange for being able to attend or participate in the event, not limited to driving events, Burnout Competition, or Showing or Displaying a vehicle either statically or in motion (and as a condition of the purchase or issue of this ticket), you agree:
To release Lardner Park Motorfest Pty Ltd or Motorfest at Lardner Park, promoters, controlling bodies of the sport, controlling bodies of the event, sponsor organisations, land owners and lessees, organisers of the event, driving event teams, non competitive driving demonstration teams, competitors, event entrants, show car entrants, their respective servants, officials, representatives and agents (collectively, the "Associated Entities") from all liability for your death, personal injury (including burns), psychological trauma, loss or damage (including property damage) ("harm") howsoever arising from your participation in or attendance at the event (including any negligence on the part of the Associated Entities), except to the extent prohibited by law;
It is your responsibility to ensure that your show vehicle, vehicle you are displaying anywhere within the Lardner Park venue, pavilions, convention centre, trade exhibitor hall, grounds or parking areas, your competition vehicle, tow vehicle, trailer or any vehicle you own that enters the event venue at any point, including the main event day or Bump in and Bump out days before and after the event, is fully insured against fire, theft or damage, and to release Lardner Park Motorfest Pty Ltd, its directors, promoters, controlling bodies of the event, volunteers, event staff, sponsor organisations, land owners and lessees, organisers of the event from all liability for property loss or damage
That the Associated Entities do not make any warranty, implied or express, that the event services will be provided with due care and skill or that any materials provided in connection with the services will be fit for the purpose for which they are supplied; and
To attend or participate in the event at your own risk,
And you acknowledge that;
Motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to you
The risks associated with attending or participating in the event include the risk that you may suffer harm as a result of:
a. Motor vehicles (or parts of them) colliding with other motor vehicles, persons or property
b. Acts of violence and other harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by persons attending or participating in the event; and ·
c. The failure or unsuitability of facilities (including grand-stands, seating, fences and concrete barriers) to ensure the safety of persons or property at the event
You accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by the Associated Entities.
1. Lardner Park Motorfest Pty Ltd (collectively the “Companies”), with reasonable cause, may refuse entry to or remove any Patron from the Event.
2. Tickets are non-transferable on the day or during the day of presentation.
3. Patrons must not, without the prior written consent of the Companies bring any of the following items into the Event:
a. any alcoholic beverages;
b. any glass bottles or containers or other glass objects (excluding sunglasses, binoculars and prescription glasses);
c. any beverage container (including plastic bottles or cans) with the manufacturer's seal broken
d. any animal (other than, if the person is blind, a guide dog)
e. any vehicle or transportation devices, including, without limitation, any motorcar, motorcycle, bicycle or scooter.
f. any fireworks or flares
g. any drones or remote control motorised vehicles
4. Patrons must not:
a. display or promote any advertising or promotional material, samples of goods or services or any other matter or thing, without the prior written consent of the Companies;
b. throw or attempt to throw any stone, bottle or other projectile;
c. disrupt, interrupt or behave in any manner that may disrupt or interrupt any competition, event or activity, distract, hinder or interfere with a driver of any vehicle or craft or interfere with the comfort of other Patrons or their enjoyment of the Event
d. use indecent or obscene language or threatening or insulting words or otherwise behave in a threatening, abusive, riotous, indecent or insulting manner;
e. urinate or defecate otherwise than in a building or structure specifically provided for that purpose;
f. smoke in a designated no smoking area
g. attempt to climb onto or over any protective fencing or any other stationary object not designed for that purpose
h. exit or depart from the event with their motor vehicle in an erratic or dangerous manner
i. enter the venue with alcohol or illicit drugs, weapons, dangerous goods as defined under Victorian law, unauthorised vehicles, scooters, bicycles, motorised eskies, or skateboards.
j. touch any vehicle inside or outside the venue without the owners permission
k. drive or exit the show and shine area inside the venue with their vehicle before the allocated finishing time, for the safety of other patrons walking around these areas
5. Without limiting any action available to the Companies, it is a condition of entry to the Event that:
(a) patrons acknowledge that any film or other form of photograph, moving picture, still pictures or any sound recording or and of them (Footage) of the Event is approved for personal use only and will not be used for any commercial, internet or broadcast in any public manner;
(b) a person cannot make or reproduce or use any film or other form of photograph, moving picture, still pictures or any sound recording or and of them (Footage) of the Event or any part of it for profit, gain, public advertisement, display or for any other purpose except for the private enjoyment of the person making the Footage, without the consent of the Companies;
(c) if a person makes or reproduces or uses such Footage of the Event or any part of it with or without the consent of the Companies, that person must on request by the Companies assign, in writing, all copyright, all intellectual property and any derived remuneration from the Footage to either the Companies or their assignees as directed by the Companies.
6. Any person who does not comply with these Conditions may be removed from the Event and have their Ticket and any object brought into the Event in contravention of these Conditions may be confiscated by the Companies or its agents. Any Patron who has been removed from the venue is prohibited from re-entering the Event for a minimum period of 24 hours or as decided by the Companies.
7. The Companies may, at any time, inspect any vehicle, bag, basket or other receptacle or require a Patron to turn out their pockets.
8. The Companies at any time may revoke any consent given by the Companies.
9. Patrons must comply with all directions of the Companies or its agents.
10. No representation is made to Patrons holding Tickets that there is space available on viewing areas.
11. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason.
12. Patrons who bring children to the Event are responsible for the care, conduct and supervision of those children at all times and must keep those children within sight at all times. Children may not be permitted to enter certain areas at the Event for safety, legal requirements or other reasons as determined by the Companies.
13. Lardner Park Motorfest Pty Ltd cares for the environment and the venue. Please place any litter in the bins provided inside the venue
14. Event patron attendance terms and conditions will be governed by any state, territory and/or federal Government health orders in place at the time of the event.
15. Patrons acknowledge that the Companies and authorised third parties may make or record film or other forms of moving picture, still picture or any of them of the Event (including, without limitation, of Patrons). Unless otherwise agreed with the Companies, each Patron hereby grants permission to use photographs, film, tape, or other images or likenesses of the Patron, in any media (including publication within or outside Victoria , Australia) and for any purpose without identification or compensation or payment of any kind.
Event: Any motorsport activities, practice, demonstration, promotion, show car displays, general activity, trade exhibitor displays, occurrence or show held at the venue.
Motorfest: A shortened description often used for the term motoring festival
Venue: Lardner Park, 155 Burnt Store Rd, Lardner, Victoria, Australia 3820.
Ticket: Any ticket, pass, credential or other document issued for access to the venue for any event whether paid or complimentary.
Companies: Lardner Park Motorfest Pty Ltd and its authorised, agents, contractors, staff and officials.
Patron: Any person attending the venue for an event.
Spectator: Any person attending the venue for an event.